Riskified requires the following information:
- Chargeback notice (could be a document or a screen capture) that shows the chargeback reason.
- Proof of delivery (could be a document or a tracking number).
* proof of delivery is not required for digital goods
We will review this information, and refund your account with the chargeback amount.
Please note that a chargeback must meet the following requirements to be eligible for reimbursement:
- Have a fraud-related reason (e.g. fraudulent, unauthorized, unrecognized).
- Be submitted to Riskified within 15 days of initial receipt by the merchant.
- The product was delivered to the shipping address approved by Riskified.