Yes. Within a limited time-frame Riskified will reimburse you for the entire fee (for unfulfilled orders) or the relative amount (for partial refunds). There are 2 ways of cancelling an order and requesting a refund for the fee:
1. Automatically – if you’ve implemented Riskified Cancel or Refund endpoints in your API integration, Riskified will automatically reimburse you for each order cancelled or refunded within your permitted time-frame.
* If you are using Shopify or Magento to integrate with Riskified, this should happen automatically.
If for some reason there is an issue with the automatic refund process, contact email@example.com for assistance.
2. Manually – Within your permitted time-frame, you can manually request a refund for an unfulfilled order or item in your Riskified account.
To receive an approval fee refund manually, follow these steps:
1. Click the ‘request a refund’ button within the cancelled order.
2. Select the refund reason.
3. Riskified will immediately refund your account with the approval fee.